A Big Thank You!!

I just wanted to send out a quick "Thank You" to all of you who were so understanding and supportive regarding my "Montessori Mommy Guilt" post. It really made me feel more confident that the choices I make for my son must be working because he is so happy and loves to learn.

You guys are the best!

I also wanted to give something back to all of you who link to our site and send people our way. Thank you very much! (I got the idea to thank those of you who send readers our way from Carisa at 1+1+1=1.)

Top 5 External Referring Sites:

1. 1+1+1=1
2. Homeschool Creations
3. The Adventures of Bear
4. Joyful Learner
5. Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary


Top 5 Pages on The Linton Academy blog:

1. Weekly Wrap-Up (July 9, 2010)
2. Printables
3. Montessori Mommy Guilt
4. Muffin Tin Monday - Mostly Yellow-ish
5. Reading to Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.