Reading with Robbie...

Reading With Robbie


Robbie completed his Hooked on Phonics Kindergarten Level 1 today!!

He was so excited. He finshed Lesson 16, read "The Rats" to me, did the review page and then read the 24 page book, "Tim and Sam", to me. It had some words with phonics rules he wasn't familiar with, but he was easily able to figure them out. I am so proud of my little guy!

He has 2 more Bob Books to go and the first set will be mastered (read with ease and comprehension). He'll get a surprise when those have been read. :)

We'll probably spend next week reviewing and solidifying all that he's learned before moving on to Kindergarten Level 2. (We may actually have to review for longer. It depends on when we have the extra $$$ for Level 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.