Reading with Robbie...

Reading With Robbie


Robbie is really starting to surprise me. We will be starting handwriting tomorrow because he is determined to write without my help.

He read one of the I See Sam books today. He read many of those last year, so they are easy, but I figure they are great confidence and fluency boosters.

He completed part of the final lesson (#16) in his Hooked on Phonics K Level 1 today. I don't push him, so when he wanted to stop... we did. He's so close to the end and he wants to finish, but he's a busy boy.. you know?

Another 2 pages in Explode the Code #1 were completed today as well as another Bob Book. He seems to be truckin' right along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.