Fun With a Bin

Robbie was having fun playing with his potato heads...


... he always builds one "Picasso" potato head...


... he decided to use the bin as a shell to become "Turtle Mario"...


... "Turtle Mario" needed to hide in his shell to avoid bad guys ...


... then he felt like playing it like a drum with his sock drumsticks

(did you notice the poor potato heads being "drummed" under the bin?)

He does things like this with toys or other objects all day long. I love seeing his imagination at work.

Click below to see how other kids are playing over at Childhood 101.

We Play

1 comment:

  1. Oh to have the freedom to play like a child again!

    Thanks for linking to We Play this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.