Weekly Thanks to You!!

I'm attempting to give something back to all of you who link to our site and send people our way. I plan to do this once per week. Thank you very much for linking, commenting (so that I may find your blog and your wonderful ideas) and following! (I got the idea to thank those of you who send readers our way from Carisa at 1+1+1=1.)

Top 5 Referring Blogs:

1. Homeschool Creations
2. Headbanger Homeschool
3. 1+1+1=1
4. Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns
5. Wilson Ramblings


Top 5 Pages on The Linton Academy blog:

1. Weekly Wrap-Up (July 16, 2010)
2. Current Read-Alouds
3. Weekly Wrap-Up (July 9, 2010)
4. Numeral Recognition: 1 & 2
5. Printables

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.