Current Read-Alouds

Read-Alouds


We participated in our local library's Story Hour. I wish I could tell you the books he listened to, but I can't remember them.

He read a few books with his Daddy:
Panda Whispers

The Tale of Peter Rabbit

My Two Hands - My Two Feet

We're reading several pages of this at a time since the chapters are a bit long for him, but he's loving Mowgli's adventures.
The Jungle Book

We're reading this a chapter or two at a time. He's enjoying it tremendously. The version we have has a double cd audio version, but I'm reading it to him because I love the extended snuggle time.
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.