Weekly Wrap-Up

Nursery School Wrap Up


Robbie is 2.5 years old.


PRE-READING
- Get Ready for the Code: Finished Tt pages & most of the Rr pages (He should be starting "Get Set for the Code" next week)
- phonemic awareness activities
- cvc encoding and decoding

PRE-WRITING
- Kumon Tracing Lessons 35-36
- Tracing pages I made with markers (he could easily see his pencil line over the orange, pink, green or yellow)


PRE-ARITHMETIC
- Saxon Math K Lesson 32
- Kumon Numbers 1-30: Lessons 6-8
- 0-9 and 1-10 guess the missing number games (he had to order the numbers to find the one I had taken... then he'd take one and I'd do the same)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.