A conversation with RockerTot...

This is part of the conversation I had with RockerTot while bathing him this evening (he was playing with his bath toys):

Him: (setting a little bear on the side of the tub) "Bears don't live in the water. (Then making the bear attack a toy fish) They eat fish in the water."

Me: "That's right, they do."

Him: "Pteranodons eat fish."

Me: "... and what did Tyrannosaurus Rex eat?" (fully expecting to receive the simple reply "meat"... or something that was not even close to correct)

Him: "Carrion" (I was dumbstruck for a moment.)

This is from the same kid who, just the other day, told RockerDad, "There's something in my booger hole." (meaning his nostril, of course)

I guess the PBS show "Dinosaur Train" really has taught him some things.

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.