Beginning Number Bonds Printables (Space Themed)

Printables


I thought that Robbie would really enjoy these simple, early number bonds sheets. Even though there is a visual representation of each bond, I will have him use either his abacus or another manipulative to provide a concrete example of each.


Click to Download


You can either use them as full sheets or cut out the individual cards. I would recommend cutting them apart and laminating them if you think you may re-use them.

Since we've been doing a lax space theme this month, I used free clipart rocket ships on these sheets.

I'll be adding more in the near future.

You can also download my blank number bonds sheets here for more freedom with your activities.

number bonds

I hope that someone will find some of these useful. :)



-------------------------------------------


Check out other (and admittedly, much cooler) math ideas over at
Math Monday

6 comments:

  1. You always come up with the coolest stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ecstatic that you made these. Bear had a hard time when I first introduced number bonds from Singapore Math 1A. She needs more practice and worksheets like these have been on my to do list. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.