Reading with Robbie...

Reading With Robbie


Well, I haven't been updating very regularly because most of our lessons are a bit hit or miss these days.

Living with my parents is great, but it's not very easy to have a routine. They tend to make me feel that I'm hurting Robbie by doing ANYTHING educational with him. I hope we have a place of our own soon.

Anyway, Robbie is four word family lessons and the final, compound word lesson away from finishing up the Hooked on Phonics Kindergarten program. He's very excited. I am planning to spend a bit more time on the compound words lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.