RockerTot's New Tea Set

Backstage Pass


**I do NOT recommend allowing your tot to use any of these items unsupervised.**



I get so frustrated with the lack of non-pink/girly kitchen-related items for children. I won't go into that rant here, but it does annoy me. Having said that, I was so excited to find this Tin Circus Tea Set on clearance the other day (I could only find links to the Sock Monkey and Curious George sets).




He enjoys this as a pouring activity much more than anything else we've used. I just thought I'd share in case any moms of boys might be interested.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh. LOVE this set. It may be the next thing I purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.