Tot-School

Tot School

RockerTot is currently 20 months old.


----------------------------
This week has been a challenge. Weather has forced us to stay with my parents for a few days, so we did what we could. Our old home has no insulation and only two rooms have heaters. The temperatures have been in the teens.

Beginning with next week's Tot-School post, this blog will switch from an autobiography to a biography. I've been meaning to make the switch for a while, but couldn't figure out how to do it smoothly. So, I've decided to just do it. I'll be telling the story from my point of view from now on.

Here's what we captured for the week... through the eyes of RockerTot:
----------------------------



I tried out my LeapFrog Fridge Phonics for the first time. They were fun, but I don't like to leave them on the fridge.
----------------------------





I did several art projects. I especially liked my new Mickey Mouse stamp set. I tried to put the lids on my animal markers. They didn't quite look right, though.

----------------------------


I love to play baseball. My daddy says I need a tee (whatever that is).
----------------------------


I lost the orange pentagon that goes with my shape sorting ball, but my cousin Mallory found it so now I have all the pieces!

----------------------------








My mommy was reading another Tot School blog (A Scrap in Time) and she remembered that I had a Magnet School. She took it out and I played with it all week. The last time I did the cards, I did 17 before mommy made me stop. I also learned to sort them all by color. I placed the green letters on the back of my Magnet School box.
----------------------------

My other Tot School Updates

See what others have been doing in their Tot Schools

Tot School Homepage

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen the magnet school, it looks like a great activity.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.