Fun at the Park


I don't know why Mommy and Daddy brought the bike. I was too excited about everything else to even think about riding.





I sat with Daddy to watch a train go by.


I decided to try to catch the train.


Daddy couldn't keep up with me.


When he finally caught me, we had to walk across a HUGE field to get back to Mommy.








Look at all the fun things I can do by myself now! Of course, Mommy and/or Daddy are always nearby (notice the hand in a few shots) to make sure I'm okay.

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.