Birthday Week


It seems like yesterday that we took the boys in for their first professional photos together. It's hard to believe that Tyler turned twelve a few weeks ago and that Robbie turned six just yesterday.

They had a joint celebration last Saturday at my parents' pool.  We all had a blast celebrating with family and friends.



Where does the time go??


On another note, since Robbie will begin first grade in June, this will be our last time linking up at Homeschool Creations.  I'm feeling a bit sad about that.


Linking Up At
Preschool Corner and 5K Too     Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers     It's a Wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.