Greater, Less Than or Equal with Dominoes

Robbie liked our math game yesterday. He would take two dominoes and use our greater/less than or our equal to symbols after tallying each domino.

If he looked irritated in the last picture, it's because he was anxious to get to this. He really did enjoy the math activity.

What domino games are popular in your home?





Check out other (and admittedly, much cooler) math ideas over at
Math Monday



Have you checked out our Math Printables or our Math Ideas Pinterest Board?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.