The Ultimate Homeschool Blogroll

Sharing Sites


Have you seen the Ultimate Homeschool Blogroll? Have you listed your site?

The Ultimate Homeschool Blogroll


Hop on over to Hip Homeschool Moms and get your blog or site listed!

The blogroll is divided into homeschooling styles:
  • Charlotte Mason

  • Classical

  • Eclectic

  • Montessori

  • Traditional

  • Unit-Based

  • Unschooling

  • Other

  • First Year Homeschooling


If it's your first year, you may choose both "First Year Homeschooling" and one style that best reflects your philosophy.

I love Hip Homeschool Moms and I am happy to share this wonderful blogroll.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Checking it out too! I'm a new follower!
    teachingtwostinkers.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.