Phonics Pathways and Hooked on Phonics

Curriculum


We have kind of slacked off on our use of Phonics Pathways for the past few months, but I have been checking it (in order) to make sure that we haven't missed anything.

We haven't...

So far, Hooked on Phonics is covering pretty much the same material in the same order. This makes me very happy. I will continue to do this as we move forward.

Robbie will be starting the Hooked on Phonics First Grade very soon and I will be using the Phonics Pathways and Reading Pathways (Pyramid) as reinforcement and practice.

He is loving this adventure of learning to read (and so am I)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.