Weekly Wrap-Up

Nursery School Wrap Up


Theme for our studies this week
As usual.... none.


Great books we read together
I fell a bit short on this one this week.... I'm so ashamed... We DID read, but it was sparse. The great outdoors was beckoning.


Books and stories Robbie read to me
Big Ed's Bed
Pat
Where is Cat?
Sam
Sam the Seal
I Am
Monkey


One lesson or interesting fact we learned
... Robbie really loves to play with his cousins...












As Mom/teacher, I found this week to be
... a time for Robbie to help out around the house... he raked hedge trimmings and helped his "Moo" put up Easter decorations... He also helped with putting away laundry. cleaning up and more... but I don't have pics of those.






A favorite hands-on project
... this wasn't planned, but he drew this "hopscotch" game on the stones in my Mom's sidewalk. I've never taught him to write his numbers, so he was doing his best to "write" them from memory...




We laughed when
... he tried to play one of my bass guitars...





Craft idea for this week
Not really a craft, but he did make this "turtle shell" for himself. He wore it for hours...




I am praying for my child to
Continue to love learning and grow to be a self-confident, compassionate and tolerant man... but the man part doesn't need to rush itself.




Our Favorite extracurricular activity was...
... playing catch with Daddy ...






Pic of the week




-------------------------------

I'll be linking this post to Preschool Corner, Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers and Mama Buzz.

8 comments:

  1. What a fun week! I love when the outdoors beckons! There is so much learning that can take place outside! Could you tell me where you found the left handed baseball glove? I have looked all over for one mostly online (we don't have a lot of sports stores by us).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, goodness Robbie is cute! Do not stress over low book weeks...warm early spring are for going outside...later in those lazy summer days under a tree are for reading. Lovely week. I love hearing about your weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great week! Playing outside is SO important!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The great outdoors is definitely beckoning us too!:) It looks like Robbie had a great week! I love the pic of him with the guitar.:) Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No shame! The great outdoors is the best place to be this time of year. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! So jealous of being outside....we had some mild weather this week and the kids got out twice, but not nearly enough. This week will be all rainy. Looks like you had a great week.

    Hoping over from blog hop.
    Have a great week
    Renita
    www.krazykuehnerdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's no shame in enjoying the beautiful weather. Especially with how crazy the weather has been this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures. Books can wait a little when the weather is so inviting. Robbie is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.