Reading with Robbie... Week 10 Recap

Reading With Robbie


Robbie completed Units 1 & 2 with only the Unit 2 review left for tomorrow. He's begging for lessons and doing pretty much a lesson per day.

My Bob Books Set 2 (Advancing Beginners) that I've had on hold at the library FINALLY came in. We picked them up yesterday and Robbie read the first one.

Since a lesson takes less than 10 minutes, I'm assuming that this coming week will be about the same. I expect him to slow down at least a little bit when we hit the 1st Grade level. If not, this will get expensive very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.