Weekly Wrap-Up - Sick Week

Nursery School Wrap Up


Robbie and I have been sick this week. We're still under the weather, so I'm just going to post the photos I have. I don't really have the energy for a full-fledged blog post.

We read many books for President's Day (I'll post about these later) and used coins for many related activities and games. I wish I had pictures of everything, but I don't.

Here's a quick photo recap of our week:















He also played with his new sensory bin and worked on his consonant digraph cards.

--------------------------------

You can view our other nursery and tot school updates by age in our far right sidebar.

If you'd like to see how other parents are educating their preschoolers, visit the Preschool Corner.

This post is also linked up at Weekly Wrap Up (Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers). Please visit them for more weekly homeschool reports.

If your child is a bit younger and you're looking for some ideas, be sure to check out Carisa's Tot-School Posts at 1+1+1=1.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you guys feel better soon! We got sick at the end of the week too :( I love the money checkerboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better. Your week looked lovely from the photos. I would have never known you were under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've been sick! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the photos! Hope you guys are feeling better!! My dh has had a cold for the past couple of weeks and that is no fun :-(

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.