St. Patrick's Day Sensory Bin and More!

Sensory Bins

Robbie and I were both anxious to move on from all the Valentine's Day stuff, so we were super excited to bring out the first of the St. Patrick's Day items.


St. Patrick's Day Sensory Bin (various gold and green items from the Dollar Tree plus some tiny snakes slithering throughout)


A quick switcheroo will yield our Mardi Gras bin:


See our other sensory bins


Here is the new Play Doh bin:


Green and yellow Legos:


We're actually focusing on Presidents Day this week, but adding these items early has been fun!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I especially love the idea of a play doh bin. I finally put away our playdoh after getting so frustrated with the clean up of all the pieces but this is a much better idea to mix it up and limit it to only a few items to go with your theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have sooo many cool ideas!! Kudos to all the fun at The Linton Academy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat that you are making thematic Lego bins. I might try that too. But I guess I am kind of burned on holidays at the moment - I might just skip Leprechauns this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sensory bins! They look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.