Reading with Robbie...

Reading With Robbie


Robbie zoomed through the rest of Lesson 15 and read the story at the end. He also read two more Bob Books today.

He did 2 pages in his Explode the Code book, as well. I have to help him write most of the letters (when writing is required) in ETC, but he spells the words himself. Spelling them orally would be enough for me, but he really wants to write. I don't really know what to do to help him write. I have many things and ideas, I just need to figure out what will work best for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.