Ordinal Numbers Printables (Valentine's Theme)

Printables


I know that some of us are already planning (or possibly, already finished planning) for a few educational activities with a Valentine's Day theme. I thought I'd share this printable I created for Robbie (hoping against hope that we'd find a printer in time).

Ordinal Hearts


Simply click the image above to download the file.

The PDF file includes two sheets with the ordinal numbers already listed. The child can simply either color the correct heart on the right side or use a small counter to mark the spot. I have also included a sheet of ordinal numbered hearts and a blank activity sheet so that these can be practiced out of order as well.


Check out other (and admittedly, much cooler) math ideas over at

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I hope you get your printer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Valentine theme for math this month is very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves anything with hearts so I have been gathering and preparing lots of fun activities for next month. I don't know if she is ready for learning about ordinal numbers but I might have to hang onto this for a future activity or maybe I'll use it with my son. :-)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanette,

    You could write numbers on red hearts (construction paper, foam, stickers, etc) and have her color/circle/x that number of hearts instead.

    I hope that you and your children enjoy them!

    RockerMom

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.