Books, Books and More Books!!

A recent post at Monkey See, Monkey Do prompted me to take a closer look at Library Thing.

Well, I signed up and started entering some books. Boy, am I glad I did! I've only entered one row from our children's bookcase and (of the 98 in that one row) I realized that we have several books that I'd forgotten all about. I have several bookcases to go after I finish that one (those aren't all children's books, though). It's also a great opportunity for me to go through our books and box up any that we'll take to the used bookstore and trade.

I'd always thought that it would be a long and tedious process to catalog our books, but it's really very quick and easy with Library Thing. (Okay, so it's not fun and exciting, but it's nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.)

Check it out, if you haven't already. Thanks again to Terra at Monkey See, Monkey Do for the suggestion!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw Terra's post about that and thought.. I need to check that out and then promptly forgot! Off to check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat... I think I'll do that!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.