Manipulatives: 2009-2010

Curriculum


PRE-MATH MANIPULATIVES

- Linking Cubes
- Counters (army men, poker chips, novelty erasers)
- Number Line (homemade)
- Hundred Number Board (homemade 0-99)
- Dominoes
- Pattern Blocks
- Attribute Blocks and Activities
- Super Mind Set
- Tangrams
- Geoboards
- Geometric Solids
- Bucket Balance Scale
- All sorts of household items

(I have linked to the most cost-effective versions, not necessarily the ones we use. Many of ours were given to us. I would purchase the less expensive ones.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.