Supplements: 2009-2010

Curriculum


Pre-Writing

Tracing TrailsTracing Trails has several exercises that to help develop eye-hand coordination and pencil control skills that are necessary to learn to write clearly. Our student can't get enough of these types of activities. He loves his tracing pages so much (he often does 10 pages per day and asks for more), that we had to add this second workbook for variety.



********************

Pre-Reading

Tracing TrailsThe Beginning Sounds workbook helps our student recognize the sounds of letters that begin words. There is a single page per letter as well as review pages placed throughout the book. We are using this as reinforcement for his Get Ready/Get Set/Go for the Code books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.