Open-Ended Art: Black & White (a little late)

This was supposed to be our first Open-Ended Art post a few weeks ago, but RockerTot got sick and I'm just now finding the time to post again.

RockerTot cut chunks and strips of white card stock. He then punched holes in some more chunks of the same card stock with a single hole punch. The hole punch was new and proved difficult for his little hands. I had to punch many of the holes for him.



He then glued and placed... glued and placed... glued and placed to his heart's content.



Here is his finished piece (very open-ended and VERY abstract):



Check out what others are doing in their Open-Ended Art projects at Mommies Wise Little Bookworms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.