Tot-School

Tot School

RockerTot is currently 19 months old.


Mommy and I played and learned so much yesterday. Here's a recap:

I was so excited that I didn't want to get dressed!

... sorting shapes ...




I never used to like these beads but now they are so much fun!


I finally ate breakfast and got dressed.


My train set is my favorite. I usually lay down to push my trains on the track.



I'm off to sort some more shapes!

When daddy came home from work, I played in the falling (but not really sticking) snow (but I already told you about that).

Mommy says we will probably update a few times each week, Tot School post durations will vary. If you have any suggestions to make our blog better, please let us know.
----------------------------

My other Tot School Updates

See what others have been doing in their Tot Schools

Tot School Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.