Tot-School

Tot School

RockerTot is currently 19 months old.


We had so much fun this week!


I played with my stacking and nesting cubes.
----------------------------

Mommy taught me how to hang up my clothes on my lowest closet rod.
----------------------------


I learned a little about frogs. Maybe someday I'll have a real froggie!
----------------------------

I played with these can covers at my Mamoo's house. I liked all the different colors.
----------------------------

I worked my numbers puzzle while Mommy fixed my lunch.
----------------------------

I like picking out my own crayons when I draw.
----------------------------

I am trying to learn how to jump like a froggie.
----------------------------

I found my old doggie and turtle puzzles. They are so cool!
----------------------------

My other Tot School Updates

See what others have been doing in their Tot Schools

Tot School Homepage

4 comments:

  1. Wow, RT! You had a very productive week! Are you good at keeping your closet organized? ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fantastic, especially given the age!

    Good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Looks like he had a fun week :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.