Weekly Wrap-Up

Weekly Wrap Up


Well, we've been AWOL for several months... I know. I won't bore you with the details, but I will tell you that it's largely been a break from our schooling routines. It was a well-needed break, no less. Structured "school time" has been sporadic, at best, since early August. Robbie has been progressing, but our days have been much more relaxed in that area. We are attempting to slowly ramp things up as we prepare for his official kindergarten year (which will begin after Labor Day). I'm hoping to have something of substance to report next week, but I felt the need to ease back into blogging, as well.


--------------------------------------------------------------

What have you been up to this week?


.
Link and Learn

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Good luck easing back to blogging, it must be difficult after a long break. A few bloggers I knew never came back - so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back and look foward to seeing what you have in store for Kindergarten year.

    It's nice to hear that someone else has taken time off and let things go a bit unstructured. We started out the school year strong then things got out of routine. I'm dealing with morning (all day) sickness right now. Hopefully soon we'll be back at a bit more schooling to prepare for kindergarten starting this fall.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.