Reading with Robbie... Week 11 Update

Reading With Robbie


Well, after less than two weeks, Robbie is more than halfway finished with Hooked on Phonics K Level 2. He's really finding this level very easy.

He's been reading the Bob Books, Set 2 (Advancing Beginners), too.

I'm thinking of switching over from Explode the Code for reinforcement to Modern Curriculum Press "Plaid" Phonics. It looks more thorough and interesting.

That's about it for now. I'll update again (or recap) in a few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.