Reading with Robbie...

Reading With Robbie


Robbie watched the HOP Unit 4 videos today (he doesn't always watch the videos, but I think they help). He also completed all of Lesson 10 including the Unit 4 Review. He read the book "The Kit".

Just two more units until we need to buy the Kindergarten, Level 2. He's not really encountered anything new (except some of the "helper words", a.k.a. "sight words", which I am teaching him the rules for as we go) but his confidence and fluency are soaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.