Reading with Robbie... What the Heck am I doing??

Reading With Robbie


Okay, so... here goes. I've been trying to avoid including much about my son's reading work and/or progress for a while. There are several reasons for this (most amount to my own insecurity and fear of being judged).

I've decided to chronicle his journey to reading independence. I expect there to be some great progress made at times as well as some frustrations (for both of us). No matter what, I plan to be brutally honest here.

Will we be successful?

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.