Party On...

Ultimate Blog Party 2010


Hello!

I am Jennifer, a.k.a. RockerMom. In another life, I played bass guitar and sang (reluctantly) in a few bands. I never thought that anything would make me feel as good as performing... until I became a mommy.



I have been married to the love of my life (RockerDad) for nearly 5 years. He is a strong provider while still being mostly a child at heart.



I don't get to spend nearly enough time with my nearly 9 year old stepson, RockerBoy. He is currently really into golf, lego and most boy things.



This blog mainly focuses on the learning adventures I have with my little RockerTot. He is my little spitfire who always wants to know more and more about everything. I'm trying like heck to keep up while making sure that we both enjoy the ride.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my little corner of the internet.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Jennifer. I come from Ultimate Blog Party 2010. Thanks for sharing your family photos.

    Nice to meet you. I hope you have time to visit mine as well, in HERE. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna party with Rocker Mom!!! Sounds like you would have a great party! Thanks for visiting me - returning the favor! I give props to all you Mommies that homeschool.

    Misadventures Of Mom of 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Jennifer.
    I'm stopping by the via the Blog Party to say hello.
    This is so much fun!

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. オッス!

    Nice to meet you! :D Just stopping by from the party to say howdy. Love your blog.

    Have a great weekend and happy UBP! :D And hope to see you stop by sometime!!

    さようなら!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found you through the UBP10. I'm a classical Home Schooling mom with a new blog... pretty new anyway. I've blogged a little about home school and I hope to blog A LOT MORE about it in the future.
    Come Visit me!
    Party on!
    Blessings
    Rachymommy - MommyTopics.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is in my reader, but it was interesting to learn more about you. Happy partying!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.