Weekly Wrap-Up

Nursery School Wrap Up


Robbie is 2.5 years old.


BIBLE
We're changing what we're doing (since what we're doing isn't actually getting done). I'm still planning, but I hope it will be very fun for him.

PRE-READING
- Get Ready for the Code: Several Kk pages
- more short vowel word practice

PRE-WRITING
- Homemade Tracing Lessons

PRE-ARITHMETIC
- Saxon Math K Lessons 29 - 30
- Numeral Recognition activities (gearing up for lesson 31 in Saxon). We actually only did 1-4.. we'll try for the rest over the weekend and next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.