Weekly Wrap-Up

Nursery School Wrap Up


Robbie is 2.5 years old.


BIBLE
The Beginners Bible:
- The Special Helper
- A Sad Day

PRE-READING
- Get Ready for the Code: a few more Mm pages
- am, sam, ram, ham, jam, bam, pam

PRE-WRITING
- Kumon Tracing Lesson 29
- Cutting straight lines
- Free drawing with Daddy
- Drawing parts on a paper snowman
(eyes, nose, mouth, buttons, arms, etc)


PRE-ARITHMETIC
- Saxon Math K Lessons through 28
- Kumon My Book of Numbers Lesson 5
- 1-5 Connect the Dots sheets
- Games for: patterns, numeral recognition, counting, recognizing groups & more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.