Weekly Wrap-Up

Nursery School Wrap Up


Robbie is 2.5 years old.


BIBLE
This subject has been sorely neglected. I plan to focus on a story or two from his Beginners Bible each week from now on.

PRE-READING
- Get Ready for the Code: a few Mm pages
- Several phonemic awareness and alphabet matching games (homemade)

PRE-WRITING
- Kumon Tracing Lessons 26-27
- Tracing Trails pages 15-16
- Scissor skills (homemade)
- Play-Doh for hand strength

PRE-ARITHMETIC
- Saxon Math K Lessons 23-24
- Kumon My Book of Numbers Lessons 1-2
- Made Rice Krispies Treats (He used the measuring cup properly and counted cups.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.