Weekly Wrap-Up

Nursery School Wrap Up


Robbie is 2.5 years old.


BIBLE STORIES
We finished our nativity-related readings and he colored more figures for his nativity collage. It is proudly displayed on our refrigerator.

PRE-READING
We did very little during this three-day week. He watched the Talking Words Factory DVD and we played a few very informal games.

PRE-WRITING
Nothing structured was attempted this week.

PRE-ARITHMETIC
We completed lesson 17 in his Saxon Math K book this week. He loved acting out "story problems" with his turtle erasers (we don't have teddy bear counters.. we usually use his little army men). We repeated the same lesson (in variations) a few times.


*******

We'll be taking next week off, so there probably won't be any updates between Christmas and the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.