Kindergarten Wrap-Up: Week 5


I actually managed to take a few more pictures this week.
Robbie had lots of hands-on fun in addition to his seatwork.



Reading to me from his The Beginner's Bible

Proper nouns copywork from First Language Lessons



Numbers and number words greater than 20

One minute math drill 

Skip counting by fives with his Abacus

 

He learned about the heart and made a stethoscope.
(The Magic School Bus: A Journey into the Human Body)



He worked in his Beginning Geography book and added some more things to his "Me on the Map" lapbook. 



Robbie doesn't care for putting his fingers into fingerpaint, so he used brushes during an open-ended art session.
 



He built Mario, Luigi and Bowser out of his math cubes.

He also made pumpkin spice cookies (with minimal help from me).

They were yummy!!
 




Check out our Pinterest Boards for more ideas!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing this post on these fine blogs (when applicable):
Preschool Corner and 5K Too Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers What My Child is Reading Science Sunday
The Childrens Bookshelf Math Monday

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Robbie is so smart and capable. It is a joy to see all he can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! You manage to cover a lot in one week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot packed in to a week - fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart pumpkin everything!! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the handmade stethoscope! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.