Preparing for Pre-K.... Reading

Curriculum


I'm really itching to hit the submit button on this year's major Rainbow Resource order. I'm so, so, so, so excited about the choices I've made. Here are the "reading-specific" choices on my list:

Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read - 1st Grade (Levels 1 & 2)


Explode the Code Book 3





Explode the Code Book 4





Put Me in the Zoo





One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish





Little Bear





McGuffey’s First Eclectic Reader





The Bravest Dog Ever



If you're familiar with Sonlight, you'll recognize a few titles from their 1st Grade Reader package. We already own most of the other books.

There are tons of read-alouds on my list (as well as several Toobs to go along with the science and history topics), several Rightstart Math items, character study mini-books and more... I just wanted to share my enthusiasm over the actual "Learning to Read" items.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.