Free Printable Research Worksheet



I've been downloading worksheets and such to use with my son this year.  Sometimes, I can't find exactly what I'm looking for, so I piece my own together.  I thought I'd share some of them, in case they could be useful to someone else.

This worksheet is a research form we'll be using for second grade.  I plan to give my son a topic and some basic guidelines.  RockerDad and I will be helping him initially, but I'm hoping that he will begin to learn how to find information he desires from various types of resources on his own.  I thought this worksheet might help him to stay on track.


I hope it might be useful for some of you.  I'll be posting some more worksheets in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.