Kindergarten Wrap-Up: All Play Edition

I haven't really been taking photos during school time as much as I used to, so I haven't been posting. I decided that I'd go ahead and post some pics from NON school time.


a DS, a lollipop for a stylus and his first time eating celery and peanut butter (which he LOVED)


playing with blocks he forgot he had
 

being bitten by a mutant spider...


... and turning into this


making his own custom Spider Man mini figures (both black and red suit)

He hasn't touched these guys in a LONG time, but he watched a Toy Story movie and brought them out.


making cookies with RockerDad





Check out our Pinterest Boards for more ideas!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing this post on these fine blogs (when applicable):
Preschool Corner and 5K Too Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers

1 comment:

  1. My son is a Spider Man lover as well. I chuckled when I saw the picture of yours in the spider man suit, because my son often wears his while doing schoolwork. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.