Weekly Wrap-Up: Summer Edition #10

Since Robbie spent half of this week at my parents' house, there's not much to tell. Once he was home, we did the three R's... but mostly we just hung out and had fun.

He had fun with his Cheez-It Scrabble crackers and the box.

There was a "bug hunt" with his cousin, Ethan.

Silly boys!!
 

Robbie told me that he can't have tea with me if he has to use "girly" plates and such. He was okay with this setup: 


Check out our Pinterest Boards for more ideas!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing this post on these fine blogs (when applicable):
Preschool Corner and 5K Too Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers What My Child is Reading Ten Weeks of Summer Learning and Fun Science Sunday

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I love the picture of your boys with the nets. Must be a "boy thing", as mine did the same thing when they received their nets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny about him being concerned about "girly things". Perhaps he needs some girl friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.