Happy 11th Birthday, Tyler!!!

It's so hard to believe that he's eleven years old today. He will be graduating from elementary school this Friday and starting middle school in the fall. Where has the time gone?
This is the little Tyler I first met. This picture was taken while RockerDad and I were engaged.
Tyler has always been witty, inquisitive, intelligent and extremely energetic. He's also very laid back and well-behaved.
He's nearly fearless when it comes to activities or food. He'll try just about anything.
Tyler is an amazing son and an even more amazing (and infinitely patient) big brother. I am so thankful that I have my guys. I'm sure I'd be lost without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.