Super Mario Bros. Add-On Printables


Robbie has had a recent fascination with "speaking Italian". I'm not sure where it stems from, but we incorporated just a bit of it into our Super Mario Bros. week (yes... another one). I printed out an Italian flag, a map of Italy and made a Mario-themed Italian counting book (1-5). I thought I'd share it with anyone who is interested.




You can download our other Super Mario Bros. printables by clicking the image below.



Here is a shot of the lapbook we created during our Mario week last year..


.. and here's a peek at Robbie's current one. I'll be posting more about this one soon.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Super Mario Bros. printables! My four year old is going to have a blast playing & learning!!!

    Thank you again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job my brother really loves the mario math
































    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.