Nature Walk (with RockerDad)

RockerDad took Tyler and Robbie for a walk through a huge local nature park. The boys had a blast!!
Robbie found sweet gum fruit.
Tyler's iPhone videos and photos were his nature journal. Robbie's (paper) journal was lost when he fell in a creek last week.
Brothers on a log sofa or shot #1 of Robbie's "cheese" smile/grimace.
Brother totem pole or shot #2 of Robbie's "cheese" smile/grimace.
Ahh.. here's one of both of them with "normal" faces.



Linking up with:


Science Sunday

Click here to view our other science posts.

3 comments:

  1. We are still having pretty cold weather. Looks like it was a fun walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun it looks like you had. We are in Florida and this past weekend was beautiful and windy. We enjoyed being outside all day on Saturday. Love when we can do days like that. I see your family enjoyed being outside too.

    Lil Momma
    Mom of 3 children who love nature games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of my kids have that cheese smile/grimace.

    And my kids are forever losing their papers in quite unique ways as well.

    Thanks for linking up to Science Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.