Versatile & Stylish Blogger

 


Phyllis, at All Things Beautiful, was kind enough to give me an award TWO awards. I have been following her blog for a little while now and I love to see how hands-on education is in her family. Thank you so much, Phyllis!!

There are a few very minor strings attached to accepting the award, nothing major, though:

1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Award 10 recently discovered great blogs/bloggers.
4) Contact the bloggers to tell them about the award.

Hmmm.. 7 things about ME??.. but this blog is about Robbie, isn't it? ;)

Okay, here goes..

1) I am an extreme worrier
2) I really need to color my hair
3) I was pretty sure I'd never get married
4) I am ridiculously afraid of scorpions
5) I have a really cool bass guitar (in TN)
6) I've never been to a drive-in movie
7) Homeschooling my child is one of the only things I've ever been sure of.

(How's that for random?)


* * * * * * * * * *


I now declare that the following are "Versatile and Stylish Bloggers", too:

1) Paula @ The Wakefield Academy
2) Michelle @ A Mommy's Adventures
3) Cara @ The Picky Apple
4) Karin @ The Narrow Gate Academy
5) Shelby @ Sweet View from the Hills
6) Raising a Happy Child @ Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns
7) MommyWise @ MindWeaving
8) Alyssa @ Our Homeschool Calling
9) Sheralyn @ Domus Cogitationis Liberae
10) Jana @ Homeschooling a Texas Tornado & a Preschool Tag-A-Long

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award. I enjoy your blog and am honored to be included in this list :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I enjoyed reading your 7 things about you! Never come and live in South Texas. We literally find 20-30 scorpions INSIDE our house (and lots more out) each summer ): I got stung for the first time this past summer.Honestly, there were many more things that hurt worse. I squished the heck out of him afterwards!

    *thanks for reminding me that I need to color my hair too!

    Thanks again for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...thank you very much for the award! This is my first award ever!!

    And I am with you with #1 on your "7 Things" list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! What an honor!

    I am an extreme worrier too, and it drives my husband nuts sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I just saw this. Let us hope I actually remember to post anything.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.