NOT Back to School Blog Hop: Week 3... Student Photos

I'm continuting to participate in the 2010 Not Back to School Blog Hop. Week 3 is Student Photo Week.



Tyler (9) is a 4th grader in public school. He is an avid reader and an honor student. He does not live with us full-time (he lives with his Mommy), but he tags along on many field trips.

Robbie (3) stays at home and "does school" with his Mommy. He loves books, dressing up, getting dirty, cuddling and building things. He has not "officially" started schooling yet. We just do structured/guided playtime for the most part.



----------------------------------------


Don't forget to head over to Heart of the Matter to read more posts like this one. As you can see on the calendar below, next week is "Day in the Life" week.



I can't wait to see all the other school photos (it's kind of like a yearbook)!.

3 comments:

  1. I like that~ it IS like a yearbook! Enjoyed your post & pictures. I am now following your blog & look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable boys! I hope you have a good year...and I hope you might visit me this week: #7 on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! That's a big snake! Your students are darling. Have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.