In the Kitchen: Pizza for Dinner

R made Sunday Dinner for us. He used pre-made crusts and sauce (they come together in a pack).


He placed the crust on the pan. He nicked a few pinches of the crust for tasting before I could stop him.


He poured the sauce onto the crust. (Notice the clean shirt...)


I helped him get started spreading out the sauce. He took over and did a great job! (... the shirt is still clean ...)


He insisted on opening the pepperoni (his favorite) all by himself. (... the magical sauce stain appears ...)


Posing with his finished pie just before I placed it in the oven.


I had already given R his slice before I remembered to take a photo of the finished pizza. It tasted great!

R enjoys helping out in the kitchen so much. Often, I am unable to take photos of our kitchen fun because most of it happens when RockerDad is at work, so I don't have the extra set of hands available to take the pics.

1 comment:

  1. That pizza actually looks really good! I'll definitely have to do this with my Lil' Monkey. She would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.