Breaks, Birthdays and Illness...

I know it's been quite a few weeks since my last post, but we've been in the midst of many things around here.

First, we took a bit of time off to get ready for T's 9th and R's 3rd birthday parties (actually, their parties were combined into one big swimming party). We had company coming in and we were preparing for that as well.

R and I have also been battling mild, yet annoying, illnesses. We seem to be taking turns. I think we're finally on the mend, though.

We have continued with our school activities as they were requested. I have so many pictures to post and stories to tell. I hope to get started very soon.

I can't wait to share all the fun things we've been up to!

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.